Advertisement

Mother facker

topic posted Tue, February 28, 2006 - 8:07 PM by  Ceezer
Share/Save/Bookmark
Man I hate Kavenaugh and hope he takes it hard before a long painful suffering death. Bitch uses everything he can on the Strike Team, including family, but then turns around and arrests Lem just for hearing something about his own?

GRRRRRRRRRR.... Guy just pisses me off to look at him.
posted by:
Ceezer
South Carolina
Advertisement
  • what an awesome episode. It does kind of look like they are setting up the show to end though ;(

I really hope Lem doesn't get killed, he's my fav of Vic's group. How about the look on Vic's face when Kavanaugh came out of the interogation room. Vic thought he now had leverage, and it back fired on him.
    • I think it only backfired in the short term. The entire squad room got to watch Cavenough do something no cop ever does to another. He likely started a mutiny even within the line of people looking to burn Vic.
  • Unsu...

Kavanaugh just gave everyone in the barn a glimpse of his increasingly unstable demeanor. I can't wait to see how it winds up being his downfall.
    • I was talking to a job contact whom is in LA on Friday. He had just come from the Fox lot and said the folks he was talking to told him there isn't currently a contract for another season of The Shield. The person said he believe they will get one done and the show will go on because they realize how popular it is.

However, maybe this is why the show is going the way it is...............and if/when a deal is signed things will turn. Question is.............have they or will they take it too far? Will a sudden turn around where things actually work out in Vic's favor be plausible or believable to the viewer.
      • Well there was talk of the show going from FX to Spike. I don't like the thought of that because they would have to tone it down. Way down. While being able to say "shit" and "dick" and "cunt" and everything else they use on there doesn't make the series what it is, it does help to set it apart from everything else.

Recent topics in "The Shield"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
The End 6 November 26, 2008
The Last Pitch gÃNgst€® Bo¥... 5 November 25, 2008
Dutch 2 November 6, 2008
Season 7 4 September 18, 2008